Wireless - Connect with Mac
UW Oshkosh has campus-wide WiFi access available to all residents and students. This service is available under "Titan WiFi" and also "Eduroam". This service is managed by Information Technology in Dempsey, however we help residents troubleshoot problems as listed below. This article will show you how to connect your Mac OSX to wireless.
- Click the wireless icon typically on the top right hand of your desktop.
- Select Titan WiFi or Eduroam (Note:If you log into Titan WiFi Guest certain services, such as wireless printing, will not be available).
- 3. A pop up will appear asking for your credentials
- Enter your NetID Username and password.
- Click Join
- You should be connected to Titan WiFi or Eduroam.