Wireless Support (MIO) - Connect to Titan Wifi with Windows 8
UW Oshkosh has campus-wide WiFi access available to all residents and students called Titan WiFi. This serviced is managed by the Academic Computing Services in Dempsey, however we help residents troubleshoot problems as listed below. This article will show you how to connect your Windows 8 device to Titan WiFi.
1. Move down to the top/bottom corner (shows the charm bar by deafult) and click settings.
2. Move to the bottom of the charm bar and click the network icon (should be the top left icon)
3. You will see a list of network options to choose from.
4. Click on Titan WiFi and click select.
5. You will get a prompt to put in your NetID and password. Enter in your information and click OK.
6. Make sure that you are accessing Titan WiFi and click connect.
7. You will get a message saying "vertifying and connecting" and...
8. You are connected.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com