Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support

Surplus - Equipment Request

How to request computer equipment from surplus.

IT Surplus Equipment

The UW Oshkosh Campus Computer Surplus can be used to request short term computer equipment.

What equipment is available from surplus

  • Mice and Keyboards can be provided if you need to replace a broken one
  • Monitors may be available
  • Computers (only to replace older equipment or broken equipment, as items are available)

What we Cannot Provide

  • Printers

How to Request Surplus Equipment

  • Mice and/or Keyboard replacement

    • If you are in need of a surplus mouse or keyboard, please contact the Help Desk at 424-3020 or
  • Monitor

    • Contact the IT Help Desk to put a ticket in to request a monitor

      • Specify what size monitor you are requesting

  • Computer
    • Contact the IT Help Desk and request a surplus computer. Please specify Mac or PC, and what the name of the computer is that you are requesting to have replaced.

Due to lack of inventory, we are not able to fulfill requests for surplus laptop computers or printers. We are able to loan out these devices on a short-term basis. Please see article 70867 for more information about the loaner computer process.

If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or

Keywords:"Surplus information" , "Computer loaner" , loan, "IT Equipment"   Doc ID:55037
Owner:Eddie D.Group:UW Oshkosh
Created:2015-08-13 11:12 CDTUpdated:2018-12-27 11:07 CDT
Sites:UW Oshkosh
Feedback:  0   0