Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Printing - Two sided by default
This document provides instructions on how to enable two-sided printing as default on your computer.
How to set two sided printing as default
Two sided printing is a feature of printers that allows the automatic printing of a sheet of paper on both sides.
Windows PC (Windows 7)
- Click the Start button
- In the right panel, click devices and printers
- Right click desired printer > printing preferences
- Click the Finishing tab > check print on both sides
- Click Apply to save changes
- Click Finder
- Click Applications > System Preferences
- Click Printers and Scanners
- Right click desired printer > Set as default printer
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org