Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Printing - Choosing a default printer
This document provides instructions on how to choose your default printer
If more than one printer is connected to your computer, you can choose one to use by default. Choose the printer you will use most often. That way, when you print using Windows or your programs, you won't have to select a printer each time.
- Right click the Start button
- Select Settings
- Go to Devices
- Select Printers & scanners
- Click the desired printer
- Then select Set as default
- Open the Apple Menu
- Select System Settings...
- Click Printers & Scanners
- Right click desired printer and select Set as default printer
If you need further assistance please call the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020, put in your own request at uwo.sh/service-portal, or email email@example.com.