Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
Wireless - Connecting to Titan Wifi, Eduroam, and Titan WiFi Guest
This document will discuss how to connect to Titan WiFi or Eduroam with a Faculty, Staff or Student Account and how to connect to the Titan Wifi guest account.
Please note: Anywhere Titan WiFi is used in this document, Eduroam also applies
Before using Titan Wifi, please read the Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources policy.
Faculty, Staff or StudentIf you are a UW Oshkosh faculty, staff, or student you will be able to log into Titan Wifi or Eduroam with your NetID username and password.
- Click on your wireless icon
- Select Titan Wifi or Eduroam
- A dialog box will open asking for your Username and Password
- If this is the first time you are logging into Titan WiFi or Eduroam you will be prompted to accept the security certificate.
- Type in your NetID user name and password
- Select Join
UW Oshkosh Guest
If you are a guest of UW Oshkosh you can connect to Titan Wifi Guest.
Guest Access Procedures
- Use the guest self sign-in available on Titan WiFi Guest captive portal.
- Please note there are limitations, a sign-in is limited to 4 hours and only http and https services are available.
Access the Wireless Guest Self Sign in
- Navigate to your browser of choice, you should see the TitanWifi Guest login screen shown below.
- The self sign-in box has a heading of Guest User and requires a valid email address.
- Click in the box under E-Mail
- Type your email address (be sure to include @)
- Select Guest Log In