Lynda.com - Playlist
This document explains what playlist can be used for and provides a training video to create playlist and who to contact to setup shared playlist.
- Playlist can be used to group multiple courses together
- You can use playlist to manage learning goals
- Lynda.com offers a video detailing the basics of playlists and sharing.
- After finding a video or course, click Playlist to see options for adding the item to a playlist or creating a new one.
Assigning Playlists to Groups
Viewing Usage Data for a GroupUsing this method, an instructor can view usage data for their class including
- Which students watched individual videos
- How much of the video they watched
- Other useful assessment information
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org