Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Qualtrics - Using Qualtrics
Guidance for creating an account, learning to use Qualtrics and get support.
What is Qualtrics
- Qualtics is an online survey software tool
Does it Cost Anything
- No, UW Oshkosh has a campus license to use the tool
Create an Account
To start creating surveys using Qualtrics you will need to create an account.
- Register for an account at https://oshkosh.qualtrics.com/ with the your NetID user name and password
- To set up a departmental account contact Julie Thyssen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-1348.
- You will need to provide the departmental email address you wish to use.
- After the account is set up you need to sign on at qualtrics.com, not oshkosh.qualtrics.com
Qualtrics provides detailed instruction and guidance online, including tutorials like Getting Started in 5 Steps. Check out the links at the top of the page to learn by topic, or search for specific answers. If you cannot find information to help you, contact the Qualtirics Help Desk at 800-340-9194.
Survey Activation for Qualtrics
In order to distribute a Qualtrics survey, the survey creator must request activation. A request for survey activation is generated and sent to the IRB email inbox. An IRB staff member will review the survey to determine if IRB review and approval is required. It is very helpful if the survey creator leaves a note in the comments section about the purpose of the survey. If the survey is part of a human subjects research project, please include the Protocol ID code and approval date. Most requests are reviewed within 24-48 hours. If you have an urgent request, please call the Office of Sponsored Programs at (920) 424-3215.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com