Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Accounts - Student Accounts
Computer account information for UW Oshkosh students.
- All active students will receive a NetID account
- Some logins will require the use of the @uwosh.edu during login (Office 365, TitanApps) most will not
- Uses of the account:
- Campus computer login
- Housing Portal
- Library Resources
- My UWO Portal
- Office 365 (includes email)
- Titan Apps (Google Drive)
- Titan Web
- Titan WiFi
- + More
Login Help NetID - Login Information
- First Time Login - You must change the password before attempting to login with NetID
- Be sure to set up your Self Service Password Reset so you don't have to contact IT if you forget your password. More information here: Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) Registration.
If you need further assistance please call the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020, put in your own request at uwo.sh/service-portal, or email email@example.com.