Instructions for replacing a photo on a Plone website.
Find where the Image is saved
- Click on Home in the navigation
- Click on the Contents tab (most of the time the image folder is hidden from navigation so you will need to click on the contents tab to find the hidden folder).
Replace the Image
- Click on the photo you would like to replace
- Click on the edit tab
- Click on the radio button in front of Replace with new image
- Click on the Browse button
- Navigate to the location where you have the new image saved on your computer
- Double click on the image (or click on the image and select open)
- The image name should show to the right of the browse button
- Select Save
- The new image will be updated on all pages that were using the old image
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com