Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Roku Internet Support
This document tells you what is supported on the campus network for Roku devices.
No Roku devices are supported on the wireless network, both Titan WiFi or Titan WiFi Guest.
These following devices will not work on our campus network
- Roku 1
- Roku 2
- Roku Stick
Roku 3 can be registered to the MyUWO Portal for wired internet access.
Plug-in an ethernet cable to the Roku and plug it into the data jack in your room or switch
Go to the MyUWO Portal
Find the module "Device Manager"
Select "Add Device"
Follow the instructions
When prompted for your MAC address go to the Roku
Open the home screen on your Roku from your TV
Go to Settings
Go to Network
The MAC address needed to register your Roku will be listed as either Ethernet Address or Wired MAC Address
Once you typed it in, select "Add Device"
Turn off your Roku and turn it back on
Roku TV (Insignia)
- Plug the adapter to your computer
- Locate the MAC address of the adapter
- Go to the control panel
- Select Network and Sharing Center
- Select Change Adapter Settings
- Find the USB Ethernet adapter and right click
- Select Status
- Select Details
- The MAC address will be the one that is called Physical Address
- Download & Install the software for the adapter
- Go to System Preferences
- Go to Network
- Select the USB-to-ethernet adapter
- Select Advance
- Select Hardware
- The MAC address will be displayed with colons
- Register the MAC address to the MyUWO Portal under Device Manager
- Plug-in the adapter to your TV
- Plug-in the Ethernet cable to the adapter
- Turn on the TV
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com