TitanApps - Creating a Department Calendar
Instructions for creating a resource calendar for department use only.
When to Create a Secondary Calendar?When a department has a room that is to only be used by that department and it is not to be used by all of campus.
Examples of Departmental Secondary Calendars:
- Department Conference Room Reservation Calendar
- Department Staff Out of Office Calendar
Where to Create the Secondary Calendar?A secondary calendar can be created under an individual or a departmental Titan Apps account.
If there is an existing departmental account it is recommend to create the secondary calendar under that TitanApps account.
Creating a Secondary Calendar
- Sign in to the TitanApps account where you will be creating the secondary calendar
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of My calendars
- Select Create new calendar
- Enter the name of the calendar, using the building abbreviation and room number as seen in the example below
- Enter a brief description as seen in the example below
Share the Calendar
- Go to the area that says Share with specific people
- In the box that says enter email address, type in the name or email address of the person you would like to share with.
- Select the name/email from the list
- Click the drop down next to see all event details and provide at least rights to make changes to events
- Click on Create Calendar at the bottom of the page.
- The new calendar is created and will show under the My Calendars area
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org