Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
One Button Studio - Reservations using Google Calendar
How to reserve the One Button Studio using Google Calendar
Create the Event
- Using Google Calendar, create the reservation using the Create button on the upper left.
- Type in a title, what time the reservation is for, and invite other guests if necessary.
Add the Resource Calendar
- After filling out the reservation details in the Event Page, click Rooms, etc. on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll through the list and select p008, the room number for the One Button Studio.
- If p008 is not available in the list, the room is already reserved and a new time will need to be selected.
- After the One Button Studio is added to the reservation, click Save to save the event.
- At the time of your event, stop down in the Student Technology Center in Polk 005 with your Titan Card to check out the key.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com