Microsoft Office - Office 365
UWO staff and students who have a current university email account (TitanApps) may install this software on devices that either use Windows or Mac OS. For devices where an install isn't possible, online apps are also available.
During the week of July 17, 2017 we are preforming maintenance on our Office 365 site. During this time please login using the format below
Who is the software for?
- Current Students
- Current Faculty/Staff
Where can the software be installed?
- On a student or staff members personal machine
- This should not be done on a campus owned machine. For campus software installations please contact the IT Help Desk
Office 365 Installation Steps
- Go to the Office in Education Website
- In the ‘Get Office 365 for free’ area, enter your full UWO email address and click on Get started
- Select if you are a student or staff
- If you have already created an account please click the Sign in link
- You will receive an email from Office 365 with your verification code
- Enter your personal information and verification code and click Start to create your account
- On the start page after you log into https://portal.office.com click on Install Office 2016 button
- On a PC
- Follow the direction in the pop-up to install office on your computer
- On a Mac
- Follow the directions in the pop-up to save the package
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org