Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
TitanApps - Inserting a TitanApps Drive File in to a TitanApps Email
Instructions on how to insert a TitanApps Drive file into TitanApps email. This can be used as an alternative to attaching a file.
Embed a File from TitanApps
Sometimes an email may not go through because it has an attachment. When this happens you can also embed the file directly from your TitanApps drive instead.
Uploading a file to TitanApps DriveIf the file is not in your TitanApps drive, click on the following link for instructions on how to upload it TitanApps/Google Drive (web) - Uploading a Document
STEP 1: Navigate to the file
- While in 'TitanApps Drive' locate the file to insert into the email
- Right-click on the file.
- Click on Share... in the pop-up menu.
STEP 2: Set the sharing permissions
- Click on Advanced (located at the bottom right corner).
Click on Change... (located on the right side and at the top of the 'Who has access' area)
Click on the On - Anyone with the link radio button.
Click on the Save button (located at the bottom left corner).
Click on the Done button (located at the bottom left corner of the 'Sharing settings' dialogue box).
STEP 3: Embed the File into the Email
- Navigate back to your email
- Select the Compose button in the top right corner of the window
- Click on the Insert files using Drive icon (located at the bottom of the window and to the right of the paper clip icon).
Locate the file to insert into the email and click on it. Click on the Insert button (located at the bottom left corner).
- You will now see a link in the message body for the inserted file.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com