Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L - Using Insert Stuff to add My Media content
Inserting videos into Content, News and other d2L pages from My Media.
Adding My Media content to a course
Adding video and audio directly to content pages adds a level of organization to online instruction that cannot be accomplished with a playlist alone.
To add My Media files to D2L pages:
- Open an existing or new content page (New > Create a File) where the file should be available for the students.
- Select the Insert Stuff button (first button on the left).
- Choose My Media from the options on the left side of the window.
- Select the audio or video file by clicking on the title. Clicking on the image will open a preview window.
- Select Next on the bottom left.
- Select Insert on the bottom left. The video is now inserted into the content page.
- Publish the page to make it available to students.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com