Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Adobe Illustrator - Units of Measurement
This guide will show you how to change the unit of measurement in illustrator, depending on what your document is meant for (print vs. web).
To Change the Units of Measurement
- Go to the File menu.
- Choose Document Setup.
- Change the units to desired means of measurement in the dialog box that appears (Figure 6).
- Press OK
- Right click on the ruler, choose the desired units from the drop down list.
- If the rulers are not showing around the left and top edge of your document window.
- Choose View from the menu bar
- Hover the mouse over Rulers
- Choose Show Rulers from the sub menu
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org