Adobe Illustrator - Saving Artwork
This guide will show you how to properly save a document.
- Go to the File menu, and choose either Save or Save As.
- If the document has been saved previously just go to File > Save to save any changes that have been made, and they'll be saved at the same place the document was saved before.
- The shortcut to save is Ctrl+S on the PC Cmd+S on the Mac.
To Save different location or if the document hasn’t been at all.
- Go to the File menu, choose Save As, and it would bring up a dialog box.
- Type a filename, and choose a location for the file.
- Choose Illustrator (*.AI) as the file format, and click Save.
Save early, save often!
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com