Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Adobe InDesign - Managing Pages
This document will show you how to freely arrange, duplicate, and recombine pages and spreads can help you stay organized throughout the creation process.
Move pages using Move Pages command
- Choose Layout > Pages > Move Pages, or choose Move Pages from the Pages panel menu.
- Specify the page or pages to move.
- For Destination, choose where the pages, and specify a page if necessary.
- Click OK.
Move pages by dragging
- In the Pages panel, drag a page icon to a new position within the document.
Delete a page or spread from the document
- Do one of the following:
- In the Pages panel, drag one or more page icons or page-range numbers to the Delete icon.
- Select one or more page icons in the Pages panel, and click the Delete icon.
- Select one or more page icons in the Pages panel, and then choose Delete Page(s) or Delete Spread(s) in the Pages panel menu.
Changing Page Size
- Go File menu and choose Document Setup.This changes every page in the document. Even the master pages.
- Choose a new size for the document.
- Press OK.
Use multiple page sizes
Different page sizes for pages can be within a single document. This feature is especially useful when you want to manage related designs in one file.
- Using the Page tool , select one or more master pages or layout pages to resize.
- Make sure that the entire page is selected in the layout, not only in the Pages panel.
- Specify settings in the Control panel to change the page size of the selected pages:
X and Y values
Change the Y value to determine the vertical position of the page in relation to other pages in the spread.
W and H page size values
Changes the width and height of the selected pages. To create a custom page size that appears in this list, choose Custom Page Size from the menu, specify the page size settings, and click OK.
Select a landscape or portrait page orientation.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com