Topics Map > IT Services > Classroom & Lab Support
Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Teaching Tools
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
D2L - Adding Video to MyMedia through D2L
Step-by-step instructions for uploading videos through D2L to MyMedia
Adding Videos to Content Pages
- Select Content on your course top navigation.
- Determine where the video should be in the content organization.
- Select New under the module the video should be added to.
- Select Create a File.
- Add a title to the file.
- Select the Insert Stuff button (first button on the left of the edit window).
- Click My Media from the left-side navigation.
- Choose Add New from the top of the pop-up window.
- Select Media Upload from the drop down.
- Click Choose a File to Upload button.
- Navigate to the file you would like to upload. Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click Open. Wait for the file to upload.
- After the video finished uploading, add a Title, Description, and Tags. (Description and tags are optional, but recommended for organization.)
- Choose Next, and select Insert.
- The video will show up in the edit window. To finish the file, select Publish.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com