Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Adobe Acrobat - Restricting Editing
This guide will show you how to restrict editing and other methods of PDF protection.
In the case that a PDF needs to be protected from edits when sent out to other people, Acrobat provides protection for that. It also provides the ability to password protect a PDF.
- From the Tools Pane, select the Protect Tool.
- From the Protect Toolbar, select the More Options tool.
- From the More Options drop-down menu, select Security Properties.
- In the Document Properties window, select the Security tab.
- From the Security Method Drop-down Menu, select Password Security.
- A new window will pop up: the Password Security - Settings window.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org