Adobe Acrobat - Exporting Images
This guide will show you how to properly export images out of a PDF.
There are two ways to export images from PDFs. The first is exporting the entire individual page as a picture. The second way is to export individual images, photographs, and graphics.
Exporting Pages as Images
- Select the page or pages which should be exported. To choose non-contiguous pages, Ctrl + Left-Click [on pc], Cmd + Left-click [on mac] each page.
- Go to File > Export To > Image and then choose the image quality desired.
- Select a destination and then select OK.
Exporting the Images from pages
- Select the Export PDF tool from the Tool Pane.
- From the list, select Image.
- Check the checkbox next to Export all Images.
Choose a destination and select OK.
- This ensures that it is the images and not an image of the page that is exported.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com