Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Linking Worksheets and Workbooks
This guide will show you how to link formulas between different worksheets and workbooks.
The formulas used in linking worksheets are very similar to the formulas used in regular worksheets. The main difference are just a few clicks.
- Select the cell in which the formula will go.
- Select the sheet which should have a cell entered into the formula by left-clicking the sheet on the bottom part of the Excel window and enter the formula sign =.
- Select the cell to be added to for the formula by left-clicking the cell.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for as many cells as needed.
- Open up the second workbook by selecting File > Open and navigating to the file or by selecting File > New.
- Select the cell from either workbook or worksheet where the formula should be entered. Enter the formula sign =.
- Select the cell to be added to the formula by left-clicking the cell.
- Repeat step 3 as many times as needed.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com