Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Adjusting Worksheet Views
This guide will show you how to customize the Excel workspace to best enhance workflow.
FreezingOften times in an Excel worksheet there will be a header row. When there is a lot of data it can be useful to have the header row always present. This can be done by freezing the pane.
- On PC, select the View tab. On Mac, select the Layout tab.
- Select the Freeze Panes tool.
- Choose the option which is required.
SplittingSometimes it can be useful to warden off a whole section so that two sections can be compared or data from a different section can be looked at.
- Place the cursor at the edge of either the row or column.
- Select the row/column where the split should occur.
- On PC, select View Tab, then select Split. On mac, select Window > Split.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com