Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Moving Slides
This guide will show you how to organize slides and move them as needed.
Organizing Slides Into Sections
- Click in between any two slides to begin separating the slides.
- Select the New Slide button in the main toolbar.
- Then select Title Slide.
- Type in the name of section.
- Repeat as needed.
- Once this is done, PowerPoint needs to know that there’s a section slide.
- To do this, select Section, then Add Section.
- This will create text that at first says “untitled section” in red text.
- Rename the section by right clicking on it, and selecting Rename Section.
- Select the slide which should be moved by left-clicking it in the navigation pane.
- Left-click and drag the slide to the the desired spot for it.
- Multiple slides can be moved at once by holding down the Shift key while left clicking. Then simply left-click and drag the group.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com