Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Text Boxes
This guide will show you how to manipulate text boxes to fill whatever is needed for the presentation.
Text Box Basics
- Click Insert,then choose Text Box.
- Click anywhere on the slide, and start typing.
Clicking within the box will allow changes to the text itself to be done.Using the arrow keys will allow you to “nudge” the box- this allows for very specific placement.
- To move the text box, click and drag the box to the desired location.
Rotating Text Boxes
- Click on the text box.
- There will be a dot above the box- click and drag this to rotate the text.
Copying Text Boxes
- Right click, copy, paste.
- Alternatively, select the text box, and use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+D for windows or CMD+D for Mac.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com