Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Adding Videos
This guide will show you how to add videos from Youtube or your computer to your PowerPoint presentations.
Add a Video
- Click Insert on the main toolbar.
- Choose Video. Two choices will pop-up.
- Online Video
- A box will appear with another two options:
- Select from YouTube, and/or “From a Video Embed Code”.
- The first option will bring up thumbnails of videos, click the desired thumbnail to put it into the presentation.
- The second option will ask you for an embed code to pasted into the box. Each video site will have this option.
- The video will now be embedded into your slide.
- Video on My PC
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com