Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Video Clips
This guide will show you how to work with video clips that are loaded into the presentation.
Working with Video Clips
- Select a slide to work on.
- The Video Tools tab will appear on the main toolbar.
- Use the Playback tab to change how the video plays.
Changing the Start time of the Video
- After going through the above steps, the choice of when to start the video will be available.
- There are 3 options:
- On Click.
- Automatically-Will play on transition to the slide.
- Play Full Screen.
- Hide While Not Playing.
- Additional Options
- Fade In/Fade Out
- Helps movies that start abruptly.
- Choose the amount of time for the fade to create a smooth intro/outro.
- Trim Video
- Cut certain parts of the video out.
- Click on Trim Video
- Move the green line to choose when the video starts, and the red line to choose when it ends.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com