Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Slide Transitions
This guide will show you how to add slide transitions and manipulate their various options.
Adding Slide Transitions
- Click on the Transitions tab in the main toolbar.
- This will bring up a new menu underneath the Transitions tab.
- Here there are quite a few options to choose from.
Editing Slide Transitions
- Effect Options
- This will have different effects to each individual transition; so explore the options.
- Sets how long or short the transition is.
- The higher the number, the longer the duration.
- The lower the number, the shorter the duration.
- Clicking this drop-down menu will allow for different sounds to be selected
- It is important to know that when choosing a sound, it pairs with the transition.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com