Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Using Presenter View
This guide will show you how to use Presenter View to enhance your presentations.
Using Presenter View
- Click the SlideShow tab in the main toolbar.
- Check the box that is next to Use Presenter View.
- Then choose which monitor will have the presenter view; make sure it’s one that the audience cannot see.
To Use Presenter View for Practice
- Hit the F5 key or “From Beginning” which can be found underneath the same SlideShow tab used earlier.
- Once the presentation has loaded, right click on the slide and select Show Presenter View.
- The Screen with the dotted lines will black-out the screen during the presentation.
- Extra settings are located upon a click of the circle with “...” inside it.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com