Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Saving as a Video
This guide will show you how to save your presentation as a video.
Saving Your Presentation as a Video
- Click on the File tab.
- Select Export > Create a Video.
- Next, choose the Presentation Quality.
If there are recorded timings or narrations, click on the Use Recorded Timings and Narrations tab.
- Presentation Quality- Has the largest file size and best quality
- Internet Quality- Medium file size and quality
- Low Quality- Little file size and quality
- The drop-down menu will be a Use/Don’t Use option. Select the desired choice.
- After Selecting Use Recorded Timings and Narrations, choose how many seconds will be spent on each slide.
Select Create Video.Give the video a name and a destination, and select Save.
- This can be done in the little box right below of the “Recorded Timings” box.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org