Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Sharing Presentations
This guide will show you how to share your presentation with others.
Sharing the Presentation
- Select File > Share.
- Select E-Mail.
- Send it as an attachment, as shown the by “Send as Attachment” button.
- Send a Link: great for multiple people to work on the powerpoint at once
- Send as a PDF
- Send as XPS
- Send as Internet Fax
- Via OneDrive
- If you have a OneDrive account, you email the presentation to others from within PowerPoint.
- Start by saving it to one of the folders within your OneDrive.
- Type their names.
- A box below will show options on what they can do with the document, and they are:
- Can Edit
- Can View
- Click Share when finished.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org