Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
iMovie - Sharing a Project
This article discusses how to export and share a completed project.
Exporting a project
- Click the Share button in the bar at the top of the iMovie window, or go to File > Share.
- Once a method of sharing is selected, a description, tags, and resolution can be selected.
- Many of the ways to export, such as YouTube and Facebook, require logging into the account through iMovie.
- After logging in and changing the settings as desired, choose Next and then Publish.
- Note: Due to security settings, videos cannot be published to YouTube using an @uwosh.edu account.