Job Accounts - General Account Info
General Info on Job Accounts
Who uses it?
- Student Employees
Job accounts allow students to log into departmental computers and access S drive resources
- Job accounts are station restricted, allowing them to only be used on computers the supervisor has approved
How Do I request an account?
- Requests for new accounts can be made by contacting the help desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm not sure if my account has been created yet. Who should I contact?
- After contacting the help desk a work ticket will be created for you. Please review your inbox to see if you have received an email stating that it has been created
- If you are unsure, or would like to follow up, please contact the help desk
I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
- To reset your Job account password, the manager of the account must call the help desk at 920-424-3020
Job Account Deactivations
- Job accounts are deactivated on an annual basis in June.
- An email will be sent out by IT before the expiration date.
- Please contact the help desk if you would like the accounts you are the manager of to remain activated
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com