Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Dot Account - General Account Info
General FAQ on Dot Accounts
Who uses it?
- Employees who need more permission than a normal account would provide
- Dot accounts provide staff and student employees with elevated privileges to perform certain job related tasks
How Do I request an account?
- Requests for new accounts can be made by contacting the help desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com
I'm not sure if my account has been created yet. Who should I contact?
- After contacting the help desk a work ticket will be created for you. Please review your email to see if you have received an email stating that it has been created
- If you are unsure, or would like to follow up, please contact the help desk
I Forgot my password. How can I reset it?
- To reset your Dot account password, please call the help desk at 920-424-3020
Dot Account Deactivations
- Accounts expire annually
- An email will be sent out by IT.
- Please contact the help desk if you would like the accounts you are the manager of to remain activated
- Accounts will be deactivated when the employee leaves, retires, or is terminated
- For more information regarding account deactivations please view this knowledge base article
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org