Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Titan Apps - Free/Busy Availability
Instructions to Set TitanApps Free Busy Availability
TitanApps Calendar Free/Busy Availability
- By default employee calendar permissions are set so that everyone at UW Oshkosh can see your free/busy availability.
- This is really convenient when someone wants to invite you to a meeting because it will display the block of times you have indicated you are busy.
What can they see if I leave the default setting of free busy
- Users that have access to your free busy availability will only see a block of time you are busy with the title of the event displayed as busy.
- They will not see what your are doing just the block of time you have something scheduled showing you are busy.
Navigate to Your Calendar
- Log into your TitanApps Account
- Click on the grid in the upper right corner of your window
- Click Calendar
Set Your Free/Busy Availability
- On the left you should see My calendars
- Make sure the arrow is pointing down next to My calendar, if it is you should see your name
- If the arrow is not pointing down click on the arrow to expand the My calendar area
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com