Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Clow Computer Lab Scanner Instructions
This document gives you the basic instruction to scan documents using Epson 300 located in Clow General Access Computer Lab in Clow 014
Clow General Access Lab Scanner Instruction
- Log into the computer using your netid
- Make sure scanner is turned on by verifying there is a green status light by the power symbol.
- Life the scanner lid and place the document that is to be scanned face down
- Click on the start icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click on All apps and then click on Adobe Acrobat DC
- After program has open
- Click file
- Click create
- Click PDF from Scanner
- A new window will appear
- Select EPSON Perfection V30/V300 under scanner
- Press the Scan button at the bottom of the window
- A window will appear with a progress status bar will appear
- After the scan is completed your document will now be a pdf
- Be sure to save your document after scanning.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com