This document gives you the basic instruction to scan documents using Epson 300 located in Clow General Access Computer Lab in Clow 014
- Click the tab labeled "New Scan" tab in the upper left of the window
- Press "Scan" on the bottom right of the new window to start the scanning process
- After the scanning has finished, the scanned document will appear as "Image" on the Windows Fax and Scan Window
- To print the document
- double click on the file and press "print"
- To email the document
- double click on the file and press "Save as"
- Choose desktop and name file than attach as a file in your email
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com