D2L Quiz Importer tool installation
Note: This product was created by Madison and they have stopped support of the software. So this may or may not install on your computer.
Shows you how to install the D2L Quiz importer tool
Required OS: Windows
Step 1: Download and install AdobeAIRInstaller.exe
Step 2: Download and install the D2LQuestionImportTool_v1-3.air
How to use the D2L quiz importer tool
- Format the text document for the desired type of question.
- Download this documentation on formatting D2Lquestiontooldocumentationv1-3.pdf (multiple choice, short answer, matching, etc).
- For simple multiple choice questions, the quiz question is followed by options with the correct option denoted with an asterisk(*).
EXAMPLE:What are the school colors at UW Oshkosh?Red, White, Blue*Black,White, GoldPurple, Green, PinkBlack,Silver,GoldOR
When did the main campus building burn to the ground?19021910*19161925
- Copy the text from the text document into the Quiz Importer tool window.
- Set desired default properties (default point value, default difficulty level, etc)
- Click the Create CSV button and save the .csv file to your computer.
- Open D2L, go to your course site, click Other Tools, and then click Quizzes from the navigation bar.
- Open the Question Library or an individual Quiz layout.
- Click the Import button and complete the fields as follows:
- Import Source: "From a Desire2Learn Text Format Fill".
- Browse to the .csv file you saved earlier.
View the license agreement here: engagesoftwarelicense.pdf