Forget Wireless Connection (Mac)
These instructions explain how to forget the network for Titan WiFi or Eduroa on a Mac device.
Please note: Anywhere Titan WiFi is used in this document, Eduroam also applies.
Forget Titan WiFi or Eduroam on a Mac
- Click on the WiFi icon in the top right of the screen
- Click on Open Network Preferences...
- Click on Wi-Fi on the left of the screen
- Click on Advanced...
- Under Preferred Networks click on Titan WiFi or Eduroam to select it
- Click on the minus ( - ) sign below the list of preferred networks
- Titan WiFi or Eduroam should not show under the Preferred Networks area
- Click OK
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org