Google Drive - Transferring files from Titan Files to Google Drive Windows
Instructions on how to transfer files from Titan Files to Google Drive for windows.
Transferring files from Titan Files to Google Drive
Log into Titan Files
- Select all files by checking the box beneath Copy on the Menu Bar
- To select individual files check the empty box to the left of the folder name
- After selecting files click on the down arrow next to More Action and select Save to Zip File
The Default name for your file will be your netid
- A download prompt will appear in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click the up arrow next to the file name and select Open
- A new window will open with your files
- Select your files and drag them to the desktop
Open your Google Drive
- Click on the blue button labeled NEW and select FOLDER UPLOAD
- Select the folders from your TitanFile on your desktop and click OK to add to your Google Drive