Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Facilites - Central Stores Supply Ordering
Instructions for how to order supplies through the facilities TMA system.
- Navigate to http://www.uwosh.edu/facilities
- Click on Work Order Request in the middle of the page.
- Go to the heading that says Material Request on the left side of the page > click on Catalog Search to search for the items you need.
- Use one of the three following ways to search for the item you need.
- Part Type
- Part Code or SKU
- Then click the double arrows to search
- You will see a screen with all items listed under the search you performed.
- Click on the Part Code next to the item you want.
- Select the item by clicking on the SKU Code next to the item.
- The item details will show.
- Enter the desired Order Quantity of the item
- Click Add to Cart.
- You can now:
- View Your Cart – Look at all items that have been placed in your cart for purchase.
- Search for Part – Search and add more items to purchase.
- Checkout – Finish your order.
- In the Username box enter uwoad\your username (make sure you use the backslash and not the forward slash), i.e. uwoad\training
- Enter your TMAsystem password
- Click Sign in
- Select your Facility.
- Select your building.
- Enter your Name, Phone, E-mail, Account #, and Comments.
Please note: Your account # is not the postal code number, it is your actual 10 digit account number
- Click Submit