Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Forwarding your UWO email to another account
This document will provide instructions on how to forward your UWO email to another email account.
Titan Apps - Forwarding your UWO email to another account
If you have multiple email addresses, it may be useful to forward your UWO email to another address to reduce the number of accounts to monitor.
How to turn on forwarding
- Using the desktop client, click the gear in the top right of the window and select Settings.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click the Add a forwarding address button.
- Enter the address you would like your email to go to in the popup window.
- Click Next > Proceed > OK
- An email is sent to your forwarding email. Click the verification link in the message and confirm the forward.
- Refresh the browser.
- Select Forward a copy of incoming mail to
- Ensure 'keep UW Oshkosh Mail's copy in the Inbox is selected.
- At the bottom of the page, select Save Changes.
For additional information, check out the Gmail Help document : https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=en
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org