Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > IT Security
Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
VPN - Install and Connect Mobile Device
How to install and connect to GlobalProtect VPN from a non-campus mobile device
GlobalProtect can be installed to provide VPN access to protected campus services while away from campus You must request access to use the VPN, see [Link for document 71039 is unavailable at this time.] for details.. Follow this procedure to install and connect the GlobalProtect agent software.
- Open your mobile device App Store or Play Store
- Search for "GlobalProtect" by Palo Alto Networks. The icon looks like the following:
- Install the GlobalProtect app. You may need to grant permissions depending on your device settings.
- Exit back to the device home screen.
Once installed, connect the VPN to establish a secure connection to campus.
- Locate and touch the GlobalProtect icon on your device home screen
- When prompted for a portal address, enter ondemand.vpn.uwosh.edu and touch Connect
- Enter your NetID username and password
- Once a connection is established, you can return to the device's home screen and use Internet applications with VPN access.
- When your session is complete, re-launch the GlobalProtect app and choose Disconnect
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com