VPN - Install and Connect Campus-Owned Mac
How to install and connect to GlobalProtect VPN from a non-campus device
GlobalProtect can be installed to provide VPN access to protected campus services while away from campus. You must request access to use the VPN, see [Link for document 71039 is unavailable at this time.] for details. Follow this procedure to install and connect the GlobalProtect agent software.
- Open Managed Software Center within the Applications folder
- Search for palo alto in the upper-right search box
- From the list of available software, click Install under Palo Alto GlobalProtect VPN
You may need to reboot your Mac for installation to complete. After installation is complete you can proceed to connect following the below instructions.
Once installed, connect the VPN to establish a secure connection to campus.
- Click the GlobalProtect icon at the top of the screen. The GlobalProtect icon looks like a small globe.
- In the connection window, enter ondemand.vpn.uwosh.edu
- Click Connect to begin the connection process. When prompted, enter your NetID username and password.
- You are now connected to campus and can access protected resources. Once completed with your work, click the GlobalProtect icon and click Disconnect.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com