Canvas - Submitting your Grades to TitanWeb
Shows you how to submit your grades from Canvas to TitanWeb,
There are two things you need to do before you can submit your grades to TitanWeb.
- Set a grading scheme
- Remove the student test user from your current enrollment
Grading Scheme Setup
Before you can submit grades from Canvas to Titan Web you must add in a grading scheme to for your course.
- Login to Canvas using your NetID
- Select "Settings" from the course navigation
- Choose "Course Details" tab
- Choose the checkbox "Enable course grading scheme"
- Choose "set grading scheme"
- You will either need to create a grading scheme or choose one that already exists
Use existing grading scheme
- Choose "Select Another Scheme"
- Choose the grading scheme that you want to use
- If one exists that matches your grading scheme choose "Use this Grading Standard" button
Create your own grading scheme
- Choose "manage grading schemes"
- Choose "+ add grading scheme"
- Give your grading scheme a name
- Assign your values making sure you use all grades available in PeopleSoft ( A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, D-, F ) .
If you have a pass / fail course ( P, F )
- Choose "Save"
- Go back to "Settings > Enable Course Grading Scheme > set grading scheme"
- Choose your new grading scheme
- Select the "Use this Grading Standard" button
Remove the Canvas Test User
If you have used the "Student View" Canvas creates a "test user" in your grade book. This should be removed before submitting your grades.
- Select "Settings > Sections tab"
- Choose the Section tab
- Find the "Student, Test" under "Current Enrollments"
- Placing the cursor over the test student will show you a red X circle.
- Click the red X button
This removes the test student. Do not do this with any other enrollment.
Submit to Titan Web
- Select "grades" from you course navigation
- Choose "Actions > Sync to Titan Web"
Then login to Titan Web and view your "Grade Roster". This will take a few minutes for Titan Web to reflect the change.