Kaltura - Download Your Video
Shows you how to download your videos from Kaltura/My Media.
Download your videos
Any video in Kaltura should be videos that are being used. Any old media thats no longer needed please delete them. However you might want to keep a copy of the video for yourself. Or you might want to download a copy of a active video for a backup incase some technical glitch was to happen.
The following directions will work for the website (https://mediaspace.wisconsin.edu) "Media Space" and "My Media" within Canvas. You can use either service to add, remove or download videos.
Activate the download button
- Login to: https://mediaspace.wisconsin.edu using your NetID (everything before the @ symbol in your email address)
- Choose “Your Name > My Media” from the upper right link
- Select the “Edit” button next to the clip you want to download (pencil icon)
- Choose the “Downloads” tab
- Choose the “Original File” checkbox under “Available Formats”
- Choose “Save” button
- Choose “Go To Media
The Download tab will now show below your video
Download your clip to your computer
- Choose the “Download” tab under your video
- Choose the “Download icon” link from under the "actions" column.