Information on logging into Canvas and navigating to an individual course.
CAUTION: If you have used a campus computer in your office or in one of the labs and logged in with your username, you've already set up your NetID.
Create a NetID Password
To log into Canvas you will use your NetID username and password.
**Before you are able to access Canvas you must create a NetID password if you have not done so already. If you have already created a password for NetID, please go to Step 2.
If you have not activated your NetID:
- Go to https://netid.uwosh.edu/changePassword/
- Click on activate your NetID
- Select First-Time Activation
- Enter your username in the space provided (your username is the first part of your email address, do not include the @uwosh.edu)
- Enter your Current Password in the space provided. (Your current password is your TitanID#.)
- Enter a new password in the space provided.
Retype your new password in the New Password Again field
- Make sure it says Acceptable Password to the right
Select Change Password.Make sure you see a message that says NetID password changed successfully
- Make sure it says Passwords Match to the right
If you have created your NetID password: Login in to Canvas
- Go to http://canvas.uwosh.edu/
- Enter your NetID username and password in the space provided.
- Click the Login button.
- You will be brought to your dashboard.
- To access an individual course click on the name of the course.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com