Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Topics Map > IT Services > File Storage & Sharing
Topics Map > IT Services > IT Security
Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
Topics Map > IT Services > Technology Purchases
Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
OneNote - Basics
Some basics about OneNote
OneNote / Staff Notebook Overview
A list of the different areas available within OneNote or a Notebook
- A space for everyone in your group or team to share, organize, and collaborate.
- Both staff/team leaders and members can add content.
- A space where staff/team leaders can share information with staff members.
- Leaders can add content.
- Members cannot add content, but can read what is there.
- A private space for each staff/team member.
- The staff/team leader can see all folders and content.
- The staff/team member can see only their own folder and can add content to it.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com