Create SharePoint Site
Steps to create a SharePoint site
1. Sign into your work or school account at https://portal.office.com
2. Select the SharePoint tile on the on the Office 365 home page
3. Select + Create site on the SharePoint start page
4. In the wizard:
1. Select whether you'd like to create a Team site (recommended) or a Communication site.
2. Enter the title (and a description, if you want) for the site.
3. Select whether the group will be public or private.
4. Select a default language for your site and then click Next.
5. In the next pane, enter the owners and members.
6. Select Finish.
Add additional members to your group after site is created
1. Open Outlook https://portal.office.com
2. Under Groups in the left folder pane, select your group.
3. Click on the Members under the group name
4. In the popup select Members then click Add Members
5. In the Add Members window enter the name of user you would like to enter and click on them (you can add multiple users)
6. Click Add.